And let's tell you about those places in the Saint-Petersburg metro that you definitely need to visit. Just for aesthetic pleasure.
- The chain of stations of the first stage of the Leningrad metro: Avtovo (and the station itself and the pavilion above), Kirovsky Zavod, Narvskaya and Baltiyskaya (on the last two also don't be lazy to go upstairs and see the pavilions).
- Beautiful transfer nodes, you can not climb to the surface:
Technological Institute-1 / Technological Institute-2,
Pushkinskaya / Zvenigorodskaya,
Sadovaya / Spasskaya / Sennaya Ploshchad,
Vladimirskaya / Dostoevskaya,
Площадь Восстанияru / Маяковскаяru.
- The node Nevsky Prospekt / Gostiny Dvor can also be visited, but there are a lot of people there, and there are almost no beauties.
- Admire the famous 5 men on 4 horses Alexander Nevsky Square, transition and here at the top - on the panel "Ice Battle" Ploshchad Alexandra Nevskogo-2.
- Drive the shortest stretch in Saint-Petersburg (720m) between the stations Vladimirskaya and Площадь Восстанияru and the longest (3400 meters) between the stations Ploshchad Alexandra Nevskogo-1 and Yelizarovskaya.
- Ride the train widely known in narrow circles Размывru with a "breakthrough" (quicksand) between the stations Леснаяru and Площадь Мужестваru. Unfortunately, the famous Red Tunnel is now flooded, trains are running on a newly built bypass. But the terrible element of quicksand itself is still here, somewhere behind the thin concrete lining of the tunnel.
- Drive under the Neva River in the area of its greatest depths (24 meters, tunnel depth over 70 meters) between the stations Ploshchad Lenina and Чернышевскаяru.
- Drive under the Neva River between the stations Горьковскаяru and Nevsky Prospekt - this is the deepest subway stretch in the world, the maximum depth is 126 meters. The slopes are 50 thousandths on one path and up to 60 thousandths on the second. In the latter case, the height difference between the first and last cars is 6 meters.
- For fans - the task of winning, the same slopes of 60 thousandths on the same line between stations Пионерскаяru and Черная Речкаru and between stations Parnas and Prospect Prosveshcheniya.
- Check out the spirit of the rivers and islands of Saint-Petersburg reflected in the stone, just like the Japanese spirits of kami, at the station Krestovsky Ostrov.
- Be sure to see both tiers of the station Sportivnaya (upper hall) and take a ride on the travelator: Sportivnaya (travolator).
- Admire the station Admiralteyskaya and be sure to climb up to its second escalator - there is also a beautiful transition.
- Enjoy the beautiful industrial style of the very beginning of the XX century at the station Obvodny kanal. Imho, it is one of the three most beautiful stations in Saint-Petersburg.
- Pet the cat at the station Volkovskaya.
- Find a blueberry at the station Bukharestskaya.
- Evaluate the drapery of the Atlanta penis at the station Mezhdunarodnaya.
- Enjoy the amazing beauty of the lamps at the station Новочеркасскаяru.
- And of course, for true connoisseurs - to drive in the city of Lenin on the Lenin named metro of the Order of Lenin from the station Leninsky Prospect to the station Ploshchad Lenina. At the finish, climb up to the Finlyandsky railway station and admire the unique lamps and panels with Lenin in the lobby.